Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warm weather!!

So we made it to Cancun....Just a slight snafu...AC´s first flight was cancelled and it messed up our elaborate plan to meet at the airport. So I made it to the city, slept at different hostels and we found eachother this morning. Turns out we were only a couple blocks away from eachother. I was so excited to see him so was rather bummed that happened last night. Well, now we are here! The weather is great so far, much nicer than the snow,ice, rain combo I hear happened back home!
Now I must go on an excursion to find some Origins face wash (SS will laugh)...It was confiscated at Logan, along with my toothpaste!!! It was in a plastic baggie too. Ruined my hour at the airport. If I can find my facewash anywhere, my chance is here in Cancun where it is so touristy. I won´t die without it, but it sure would be nice to find some ;)

My spanish is so rusty...And I didn´t even look at the conversion rate or get money at the airport! All is good now. Off to explore!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Hi Jodi! I miss you already. Glad you made it there safely - even if it was without your facewash and toothpaste! I love that you started a blog so we know what you're up to. FYI-the US dollar is worth 10.745 Mexican pesos. Stay safe and give AC a bootie slap for me! Love ya!